Anything going on?

Do you understand Italian? No? Well... No Problem!!! Here we speak in English!
Use this section to help yourself in the RV world!

Moderatore: Michelangelo

URV

Re: Anything going on?

Messaggio da URV » sab 16 dic 2017, 12:35

Ah, that's bad news, since I initially built the track on a 20x20 grid, so I'll have to remake it. Not sure how I overlooked that. That aside, I should be able to participate on Tuesday.

Telegram seems to require my phone number. Is it possible to bypass that? If not, I'll have to put that on hold.

P.S.: Two extra questions. Is it fine if I'm using the editor from the 1.2 version? Also, should I bother adding pick-ups?
Ultima modifica di URV il sab 16 dic 2017, 12:39, modificato 1 volta in totale.

Etneus95
Utente
Contatta:

Messaggio da Etneus95 » sab 16 dic 2017, 12:59

URV ha scritto:
sab 16 dic 2017, 12:35
Telegram seems to require my phone number. Is it possible to bypass that? If not, I'll have to put that on hold.

P.S.: Two extra questions. Is it fine if I'm using the editor from the 1.2 version? Also, should I bother adding pick-ups?
Telegram does require your phone number only for account creation, but people won't see it and will contact you exclusively by your nickname, so don't worry about revealing your number to others! (The problem is even less present, because in a Telegram channel, you only see admins announcements, it is not a chat group ;-) )

You can use any editor you want, since you are going to send just the .tdf project, pick-ups are not needed since the tournament will be held with pickups turned off :good:
Ultima modifica di Etneus95 il sab 16 dic 2017, 13:05, modificato 1 volta in totale.
-La nostra vita è un continuo tentativo di risolvere rompicapi.- [Erno Rubik]
-Prendi bonus, urta Siculo.- [A. Senna]
-PLONDO!- [A. Meucci]

URV

Messaggio da URV » sab 16 dic 2017, 16:27

Alright, thanks for the info. Just got my track accepted. See you soon at the races!

Etneus95
Utente
Contatta:

Messaggio da Etneus95 » sab 16 dic 2017, 18:17

Make sure you have your VPN (and your Teamspeak if you want) correctly set by the day of the race following this tutorial.
Ultima modifica di Etneus95 il sab 16 dic 2017, 18:35, modificato 1 volta in totale.
-La nostra vita è un continuo tentativo di risolvere rompicapi.- [Erno Rubik]
-Prendi bonus, urta Siculo.- [A. Senna]
-PLONDO!- [A. Meucci]

Michelangelo
Moderatore

Messaggio da Michelangelo » lun 18 dic 2017, 2:05

URV, have you configured VPN and Teamspeak as the tutorial says? Then, you must download the JG-7 repaint which we'll use on Tuesday, the link is THIS. In the afternoon of Monday Kratos will publish the pack encrypted with the 18 tracks of this ATEF.
Furthermore, we changed the time of start. Kratos will publish in the official topic of the ATEF (THIS) the password to open the track pack Tuesday 19 at 21:30 GMT+1, then we have 40 minutes to prove the tracks and we will start the tournament at 22:10 GMT+1. :-)
Vincere non è importante, è l'unica cosa che conta - Gianpiero Boniperti

Sono felice che abbiate sorriso, esultato, pianto, cantato, urlato per me e con me. Per me nessun colore avrà tinte più forti del bianco e nero. Avete realizzato il mio sogno - Alessandro Del Piero

Immagine

La mia ARM Card

Kratos

Messaggio da Kratos » lun 18 dic 2017, 12:06

Pagina ufficiale K-3D

se volete una livrea personalizzata chiedete pure a me
"Non è una questione di cosa puoi o non puoi fare, certe cose vanno fatte e basta" - Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII
Non c'è niente di più cattivo di un buono che diventa cattivo

La mia ARM Card

URV

Messaggio da URV » lun 18 dic 2017, 19:57

Alright, I'm all set up now. See you guys tomorrow!

Kratos

Messaggio da Kratos » mar 19 dic 2017, 19:42

Hi URV, I uploaded a zip file with different .inf files for the atef tracks, since there
is the chance there will be 13 or more drivers. I changed the 'startgrid' value to avoid problems
when the races begin. the file is called 'ATEF-13-INF.zip' and you can download it here:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2826&p=62708#p62708

I wish you to have fun!
Ultima modifica di Kratos il mar 19 dic 2017, 19:43, modificato 1 volta in totale.
Pagina ufficiale K-3D

se volete una livrea personalizzata chiedete pure a me
"Non è una questione di cosa puoi o non puoi fare, certe cose vanno fatte e basta" - Lightning, Final Fantasy XIII
Non c'è niente di più cattivo di un buono che diventa cattivo

La mia ARM Card

Rispondi