Laplocal from Re-Volt to RVGL

Do you understand Italian? No? Well... No Problem!!! Here we speak in English!
Use this section to help yourself in the RV world!

Moderatore: Michelangelo

Rispondi
Hermes

Laplocal from Re-Volt to RVGL

Messaggio da Hermes » mer 28 giu 2017, 23:17

Hi everyone! :-)
In this forum there are a lot of competitive racers and one way to demonstrate them supremacy over all the others is make the best lap in timed trials. With the gradual abandonment of Re-Volt in favor of RVGL, one of the first thing that has emerged is that the *.laplocal and *.times files there are no longer compatible with RVGL, so some of them have decided to continue to use Re-Volt for timed trials in order to have the ghost car as landmark and make multiplayer races on RVGL.
But now there is an application that converts all *.laplocal and *.times files from Re-Volt format to RVGL format and its name (with a lot of fantasy! lol ) is: LapLocal Re-Volt To RVGL! This application makes a backup of RVGL "times" folder to avoid overwriting existing files and creates a new "times" folder in which the converted files will be placed.
If you wanna try this application you can find that here! :-)
Ultima modifica di Hermes il mer 28 giu 2017, 23:18, modificato 1 volta in totale.
"I computer sono incredibilmente veloci, accurati e stupidi. Gli uomini sono incredibilmente lenti, inaccurati e intelligenti. Insieme sono una potenza che supera l'immaginazione." (Albert Einstein)

"Se i fatti e la teoria non concordano, cambia i fatti." (Albert Einstein)

I miei Tornei:
SpoilerMostra
1 - Toshinden ARM Challenge
2 - VII Compleanno Forum ARM
3 - Re-Volt Artificial Intelligence Pre-Season - F2
Hermes's ARM Card

Rispondi