International Section

Do you understand Italian? No? Well... No Problem!!! Here we speak in English!
Use this section to help yourself in the RV world!

Moderatore: Michelangelo

Rispondi
TheFactor82
Amministratore
Contatta:

International Section

Messaggio da TheFactor82 » ven 13 mag 2016, 16:06

ARM is an Italian site. Arm uses Italian language.
It 'a very small part of Re-Volt community, but I think has grown very well over the years (we are here since 2000), finding the right space also in the international scene.
Several times it happened that some foreign visitors would pass around here. Some of them have even registered on our site.
This section is open and dedicated to you. So that you can find a small landmark, a start point, if you ever wanted to join the Arm's World.
Because it's true, we are Italian and we are little (and we also have so many other defects ...). But we also do amazing things. And we can show them to you, IN ENGLISH.

PS: This section is at your disposal for questions, requests for help, but also explanations of new publications, "advertising" post for new stuff and more ... In an effort to make ARM and Re-Volt's world a little more welcoming to a user who doesn't understand Italian. :-)
My Gp's:
10 Settembre 2000: Monza - ITA (F1)
24-25 Aprile 2004: Imola - RSM (F1)
07 Ottobre 2007: Monza - ITA (WTCC)
31 Agosto 2008: Misano - ITA (MOTOGP/250/125)
05-07 Settembre 2008: Spa Francorchamps - BEL (F1)
20-22 Luglio 2012: Hockenheimring - GER (F1)
07 Settembre 2014: Monza - ITA (F1)
14 Aprile 2018: Roma - ITA (FE)

My ARM Card

TheFactor82
Amministratore
Contatta:

Re: International Section

Messaggio da TheFactor82 » gio 16 nov 2017, 12:30

Did you notice it???

Trying to facilitate reading our forum, for users who do not know Italian, with the new site I have entered this change.
In the navigation bar of our forum, in the top right corner area, you can find the "Google Translator" dropdown menu from which you can select English, French, German and Spanish language and the whole page will be translated in the selected language by google.
I know that the translation in some cases may result buggy or not completely correct. But I think that is a good starting point if you are interested in reading other sections of our forum.
Feel free to comment below, if you want! :-)

EDIT: Please, be aware of this:
Even if Google translator now is integrated on our forum, with multi-language support, to avoid issues related to pages written in multiple languages, PLEASE, WRITE ONLY IN ENGLISH.
That's because if you write in a different language (for example, french), the google translator can have some problem. And also, topics with multiple languages can be very difficult to read.
Thanks a LOT!
My Gp's:
10 Settembre 2000: Monza - ITA (F1)
24-25 Aprile 2004: Imola - RSM (F1)
07 Ottobre 2007: Monza - ITA (WTCC)
31 Agosto 2008: Misano - ITA (MOTOGP/250/125)
05-07 Settembre 2008: Spa Francorchamps - BEL (F1)
20-22 Luglio 2012: Hockenheimring - GER (F1)
07 Settembre 2014: Monza - ITA (F1)
14 Aprile 2018: Roma - ITA (FE)

My ARM Card

Drakan
Contatta:

Re: International Section

Messaggio da Drakan » gio 16 nov 2017, 18:23

Great work TF!! this will be very usefull for international players :appl: :appl:
"più ti avvicini alla luce, più grande diventa la tua ombra" Kingdom hearts

Rispondi